Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 292

Thread: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

  1. #161
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    First off this is a thread about guns.

    As I said before, I do not have to accept homosexuality. I already told you why I did not approve of it.
    crack is whack

  2. #162
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off this is a thread about guns.

    As I said before, I do not have to accept homosexuality. I already told you why I did not approve of it. </div></div>

    Then don't be a homo and keep your nose out of other peoples business and you'll make it just fine.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #163
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    This is a thread about guns? Huhhh?

    Okay, I get that. But how will them getting married effect you or anyone else in anyway? Whats the purpose in banning it?

  4. #164
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off this is a thread about guns.

    As I said before, I do not have to accept homosexuality. I already told you why I did not approve of it. </div></div>

    Then don't be a homo and keep your nose out of other peoples business and you'll make it just fine. </div></div>


    Exactly.

  5. #165
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    My fault man thought this was on the gun thread, my bad.

    As for the other part you, maybe you can keep your nose out of everone elses business then.
    crack is whack

  6. #166
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">First off this is a thread about guns.

    As I said before, I do not have to accept homosexuality. I already told you why I did not approve of it. </div></div>

    Then don't be a homo and keep your nose out of other peoples business and you'll make it just fine. </div></div>

    Hey that was not me with your mother so chill out.
    crack is whack

  7. #167
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As for the other part you, maybe you can keep your nose out of everone elses business then.</div></div>

    You don't see me whining and bitching about gay people doing what will make them happy. I keep to my business. I'm not gay, couldn't imagine being so, in all honesty think it's disgusting, but who in the hell am I or you to tell them what to do. If it's a sin, then they'll deal with the big man upstairs. Bottom line.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  8. #168
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    Don't remeber telling any of them what to do.
    crack is whack

  9. #169
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't remeber telling any of them what to do.</div></div>

    But you sure are saying that if you were in power to do so, then you would.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  10. #170
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cali. May Not Be All Bad

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Monkeyhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't remeber telling any of them what to do.</div></div>

    But you sure are saying that if you were in power to do so, then you would. </div></div>

    To condone it would mean I have to accept it, so if I were asked to give my opinion in a vote then I would vote no gay marriage. Until that vote is placed in VA, then I have done nothing to them have I.
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •